Vabamu is following the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and the Health Board for safe museum visits in all of its operations.
It is mandatory to wear a mask in the museum.
- We have made it possible for visitors to wash and disinfect their hands.
With the exception of families, all visitors
should follow the 2+2 rule when in the museum.
- Visitors wishing to touch the interactive exhibits should use the disposable gloves provided by the museum.
- The museum’s e-tour guides are being carefully disinfected after each use.
- Surfaces exposed to frequent contact (cash desk, door handles, etc.) are being wet-cleaned regularly.
- Our Guides and Visitor Experience
Guides are using personal protective equipment.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting obvious signs of illness.